[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: java.io.NotSerializableException: java.lang.Object -Clus

ScottMarlowNovell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 25 23:13:25 EDT 2006

It might help to add some debug print code to  java.util.ArrayList.writeObject() (in java.util.ArrayList.java around line 529).

There are some hoops that you have to jump through to get the updated class ArrayList class file in to be used.

It should be worthwhile if you get information about which field it is that isn't serializable, as you will then know which one needs to change.

Don't do this in your production app server installation and don't leave the debug ArrayList in your production app server installation.

I hope makes sense as my sleeping pill is kicking in.  :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960862#3960862

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960862