[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Problem using FileCacheLoader

confuz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 25 23:41:06 EDT 2006

"genman" wrote :
  | In terms of design, it's a good idea to make each tree node represent a relational database row (fixed in size), rather than store the contents of an entire database table.
  |
  | For example, if you were storing customers, each customer should have its own node.

Hi Genman,
        I can not found any passivation policy support node's value level. but what i need is 100,000 in one node, 20,000 in-memory and 80,000 in passivated status. so i implement that by what you suggested(one node represent a record), but currently in my local machine, the program will hang when putting nodes in to cache and nodes had exceeded 40,000
any suggestions on this issue, thanks

regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960864#3960864

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960864