[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Bugs in org.jbpm.graph.node.Decision?

ujay68 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 31 13:51:02 EDT 2006

I was wondering why the following decision node doesn't work with v3.1.2:

  | <decision name="d">
  |   <transition to="t1">
  |     <condition>#{myVar == 1}</condition>
  |   </transition>
  |   <transition to="t2">
  |     <condition)#{myVar == 2}</condition>
  |   </transition>
  |   <transition to='otherwise'/>
  | </decision>

When neither condition is true, the t1 transition is taken, not the 'otherwise' transition. When the second condition is true, transition t1 is taken.

I believe there are a couple of flaws in Decision.java:

1. A break probably is missing after line 121
2. An assignment to transitionName is probably missing at line 126
3. The calls to getDefaultLeavingTransition() at lines 126 and 140 are probably wrong, because the decision node type is document to take the last transition as the default transition, not the first one.

Or am I missing something?

Regards,

Jay

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961962#3961962