[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - ebxmlrr

nbarker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 31 13:51:47 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am interested in ebXML, and I see from the wiki that ebxmlrr-service.sar used to be in JBoss (JBoss-4.0.1) and is still accessible from CVS, and now it is taken out of JBoss-4.0.4.

Is the ebxmlrr-service still going to be maintained? Are there any examples on how to use it as a service, can I use it from Apache Scout?

If ebxmlrr is not going to be maintained, what is the future for JBoss and ebXML?

I am just planning and investigating at the moment, but ebXML has been mandated.

Many thanks,

Norman

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3961963#3961963

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3961963