[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: implementing wsse:UserNameToken

sappenin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 2 08:04:34 EST 2006

anonymous wrote : 7. how should I capture or examine the SOAP header in order to
  |  look for wsse usernametoken element? Is there any log file or option to
  |  log the SOAP header?

In your log4j.xml file (JBOSS_HOME/server/[servername]/conf/log4j.xml), set the CONSOLE appender threshold to DEBUG (instead of the default INFO).  When you run your webservice, the in/out messages (including headers) will be displayed.  You can do the same for other appenders if you want to capture logging info in other places.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982651#3982651

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982651