[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Help needed testing JMS connection failure - 4.0.3SP1

mveitas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 2 08:08:55 EST 2006

I am in need of some help with testing out our reconnect logic for our JMS based code. What is the best way to simulate a JMS connection failure?

I have set an ExceptionListener on the connection object, but when I try an stop the destination from the jmx-console, no exception is being thrown. I am using JBoss 4.0.3SP1.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982652#3982652

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982652