[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Is header content injection coded in portal 2.4.0 ?

mvera do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 3 12:57:08 EST 2006

"roy.russo at jboss.com" wrote : What are you trying to insert?

  | Why didnt you use the jboss-portlet.xml, as in the reference guide?

I try to insert a css link.

I can't use the jboss-portlet.xml as the css used is dynamically choosen.

My application is composed of many screens, each screen uses its own css for layout and theme. We can't insert css of all screens statically in the header as they would overload each other. Each theme is an overload of a common theme.

Mickaël

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983041#3983041

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983041