[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: render method called several times for a single submit

mvera do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 3 13:16:52 EST 2006

"vietanh.vu" wrote : See my blog
  | http://vpensieve.blogspot.com/
  | It's likely that you have relative path image in your pages.

Thank you for the reply.

Your tip is interesting but I have no image and no css in my fragment as I am in an early development stage, so I don't think this is the problem. Moreover the two threads occur at the same time, the secons thread starts before the first has finished. When I suspend the thread with the debugger more threads start.

Mickaël

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983053#3983053

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983053