[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: fetchtype.LAZY results in JSF validation error

roeber do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 5 01:32:52 EST 2006

Thx for your suggestions. Encouraged by your suggestion 3 I have debugged my overridden equals method once again (ignoring the tracing output). What I found out:
other.name is null where it shouldn't be null. Changing this line to other.getName() fixed the problem!

"petemuir" wrote :
  | 1) Association fetching in Hibernate is lazy by default AFAIK

Are you sure? This would make things strange anymore.

But now I know that this is an Hibernate issue - not a Seam issue.
Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983274#3983274

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983274