[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam and JAXWS

kasim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 6 23:34:59 EST 2006

"gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote : I'm embarrassed to say that the work has not yet started. :-(

  | At this point it is looking more like January before we have something to show.
  |
  | I know, I know, I promised it earlier, but other things have taken longer than anticipated....

Oh its ok ... :) we can always use REST instead :) i like rest anyways.

... actually i am writing a Seam book as well ... about 2/3 of its done ... and was just trying to figure out if i should put a spacer in that section for web services. Instead I will just mention its on the todo list :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983624#3983624

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983624