[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: I'm in trouble....help

kabir.khan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 7 09:14:20 EST 2006

I assume you have got everything set up correctly for loadtime weaving and have been able to get the injboss and annotated-injboss examples working?

Try changing your application.xml to

  | <application>
  | 	<display-name>Seam Booking</display-name>
  |
  | 	<module>
  | 		<java>jboss-seam-booking.aop</java>
  | 	</module>
  | 	<module>
  | 		<web>
  | 			<web-uri>jboss-seam-booking.war</web-uri>
  | 			<context-root>/seam-booking</context-root>
  | 		</web>
  | 	</module>
  | 	<module>
  | 		<ejb>jboss-seam-booking.jar</ejb>
  | 	</module>
  | 	<module>
  | 	    <java>jboss-seam.jar</java>
  | 	</module>
  | </application>

IIRC the jboss ear deployer now deploys things in the order that they are listed in the application.xml, so the .aop file must come before the other classes so that the bindings etc. are available when it comes to deploying your ejb classes.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983759#3983759

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983759