[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBoss jBPM 3.1 Data Model Wiki

jblas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 7 12:34:33 EST 2006

We have a datamodel, what if we want a web-based app that configures jBPM process by itself. But it does not want to to do it with xml files.  The app needs  to reconfigure its processes by code. It's posible ? I think it is posible. What there is a reference or guide to do it ?
  If it is not possible. Can web create a jBPM console with limited options ?

I need to design a web-based app, with users who need to change process in runtime.

regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983853#3983853

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983853