[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: JBoss Ide 2.0.0-Beta2 problem

david.macklem do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 7 12:37:52 EST 2006

I'm having this same problem with "The selected configuration ("jBoss") does not contain the expected EJB3 libraries. Please install JBoss with EJB3 enabled, or try another configuration." but for a slightly different reason.

I've found that if I install JBoss with a configuration name other than 'default' or 'all',  I get this error message.  The ejb3.deployer directory and jboss-ejb3.jars are in the server/xxx/deploy directory but it looks like the plug-in doesn't look there - it looks in either server/all/deploy or server/default/deploy.  Does this make sense?

Is there a way around this problem as I do want to install a specifically-named configuration?

Thanks.

(I'm running JBoss Eclipse IDE 2.0.0.Beta1 and JBoss 4.0.5)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3983854#3983854

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3983854