[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam, EntityManager and Criteria

ccanning do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 8 13:43:56 EST 2006

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but here it is. I have noticed that with 1.1 B1 documentation, you can combine some hibernate specific features (filters) with the EntityManager. I was wondering if it is possible to use Hibernate Criteria based queries with the EJB3 paradigm? If so, how would one go about doing it. I have a need to dynamically build queries and this would be very beneficial.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984270#3984270

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984270