[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: CMS Question....

mmontoni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 8 13:47:42 EST 2006

Hi,

I addeded the description of the portlet in the *-object.html and it worked find....I am having another issue though...

In the WYSIWYG I add a link to "myportal/construction.html". Fine.

Then I go to http://localhost:8080/portal/portal/myportal and I see my CMSPortlet and the link. I click on the link and it takes me to http://localhost:8080/portal/content/myportal/construction.html.

The problem is, the portal is completely different. I can see the construction.html inside of my CMSPortlet but all my other tabs are gone. What I see is the same configuration for the jboss-portal.sar.

Why is this happening? Do you guys have any ideas?

Thanks!

Mariella.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984271#3984271

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984271