[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Any tutorial for EJB 3.0 project on 2.0 IDE?

osterday do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 9 12:57:07 EST 2006

I couldn't find anything either.  It would be great to have a demo or tutorial stepping through the process of creating a whole EJB3 app from the ear to ejb3 to webapp.  I've used MyEclipse in the past and there are many tutorials that make this an easy to learn process.  I'd love to use JBoss IDE instead, but am stuck so far.  Maybe I just missed something somewhere.

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984607#3984607

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984607