[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - CMS is not working anymore....

mmontoni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 9 13:01:18 EST 2006

Hi,

yesteeday I was able to create pages html through the CMS Admin Portlet and eveythign was working beautifull....

Now, I can't do it anymore. When I create a new file and I save it, it takes me to the upload files result. If I try to delete what I dreate I get a bunch of errors....please can somebody help me?

Why I am having all this issues with Orcle when everything is so peaceful in MySQL?

I am using Oracle 9i and the 10g new driver.

Thanks
Mariella.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984608#3984608

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984608