[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Problems accessing jndi from war (not embedded in ear)

philip_wu@tvworks.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 12 22:53:52 EST 2006

i found a way around it, and it was a change to the way I initizlied my jndi context.

before i was doing:
      Properties p = new Properties();
      p.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, "org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
      p.put(Context.URL_PKG_PREFIXES, "org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces");
      p.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "jnp://localhost:1099");
      return new InitialContext(p);

now i just simply returned new InitialContext() without the properties.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985295#3985295

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985295