[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Connecting to two JBoss messaging servers causes interfe

davidrh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 12 23:59:18 EST 2006

I have made the changes suggested and patched them into my 1.0.1.GA deployment.  The classes that I needed to change were:

  | org.jboss.jms.client.container.ConsumerAspect
  | org.jboss.jms.client.remoting.CallbackManager
  | org.jboss.jms.server.endpoint.ClientDelivery
  | org.jboss.jms.server.endpoint.ServerConsumerEndpoint
  |

  | I have re-tested with my original test case and it seems to work.  If I put the code back in to close the server1 connection on an exception, then server 2 logs the warning:
  |
  |   | 15:47:08,828 WARN  [SimpleConnectionManager] A problem has been detected with the connection to remote client 4h39k3q-6gtwyu-eugdls00-1-eugdlu2o-9. It is possible the client has exited without closing its connection(s) or there is a network problem. All connection resources corresponding to that client process will now be removed.
  |   |
  | and my server2 producer is unable to send a message, so there is still some sort of interaction occurring. Attempting to close the connection on an error does seem to be the reasonable thing to do, so that the messaging client has a chance to clean up any loose ends.
  |
  | If you don't close the session and/or connection, the client application keeps logging the message:
  |
  |   | 2006-11-13 15:51:00,515 WARN org.jboss.remoting.LeasePinger - Error sending lease ping to server for client invoker (session id 4h39k3q-524pp9-euge7ah3-1-euge7biu-5.
  |   |

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985304#3985304

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985304