[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Is it possible to execute Petstore demo in cluster mode?

mp123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 14 22:29:24 EST 2006

Hello,

  I have done already the scenario you specified as moving jndi.properties to conf/ directory and remove the provider.url line.
  But, No effects.
  It gives the same error as I mensioned my previous post.

  Is it need to set any Interceptors in the Application code?

  Since, the application Petstore is running well under non-cluster environment. And, I'm trying to run it in the Clustered Environment.

  So, I suppose that, need to set Interceptors in Application side. But, I don't know where and how..

  Please help me.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986015#3986015

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986015