[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Overview of the JBPM

janice82 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 14 23:25:24 EST 2006

Dear all,

I have downloaded the CVS and got the ant build it. I dont know what should i do to continue from here. I have just know that the jbpm engine is actually a java library file . The problem that i am facing is i dont have an overview or the big picture. I have tried to read the wikis, forum and etc but still blur. Can anyone please help me.

This is my assumption:
1. Dowload the source code and use ANT to built it.
2. install the Visual Process Designer and configure it.
3. Install the application server(Jboss AS or Apache) and configure it.
4. Install the database( mySQL, hypersonic and etc) and configure it.
5. Putting the relevant war files on to the relevant application server and database.

Please correct me if i am wrong as this is basically my assumption. Please help.

Thank you.

With regards
Janice

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986016#3986016