[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Integrating existing Struts based application within the

girishramagiri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 17 11:50:55 EST 2006

Hi,

Nopes I didnt use Struts Bridge. Instead I am redirecting to a jsp from the Portlet.java & in this jsp, I am again redirecting to Servlet. This Servlet then forwards the request to the struts action (ex: MenuAction.do). Now the next issue that I am facing in this implementation is that all the links & form submits in MenuAction.jsp are opening in a new window. I think the application environment & portlet environment has no communication at all with this approach. Do I need to use Struts Bridge to fix this issue?
If you have used the Struts Bridge kindly let me know.

Many Thanks in Advance,
Girish

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986898#3986898

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986898