[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - security-domain problem...

kingkong1976 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 17 11:51:02 EST 2006

hi

by the way, i have forgot to mention, that the bean i would like to access anonymously is declared with @PermitAll.

in the mean time i have found out, that not the bean itself is the problem. the jndi lookup already try's to authenticate.

i have tried with this two initial context factorys
 - org.jboss.security.jndi.JndiLoginInitialContextFactory
 - org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
but it is not working.

i have now a workaround implemented for the anonymous user:

1. i have set up an user account "anonymous" which belons to role "anonymous"
2. added the user anonymous to the enviroment for creating the initial context
3. created a special serviceloctar as non singelton, otherwise only the first request is succesfull...

that's it. not a really nice solution.

if anyone has a better solution, please let me know by sending an email -> thekingATbluemailDOTch (as the "Notify me when a reply is posted" is not really working :-( )

thanks daniel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986899#3986899

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986899