[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Entity bean cascade design issue

weston.price@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 21 10:47:06 EST 2006

Right which is why I mentioned assigning an 'new' employee to own the Order. I didn't mean for you to blow it away. It was a joke.

You would usually assume the Order would have to be tied to some existing employee and that employee would have to exist. Semantically I don't think it makes a lot of sense to have an Order without a customer which pretty much dictates #1, at least for this particular situation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987589#3987589

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987589