[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: What do you guys think of this idea?

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 21 14:54:31 EST 2006

anonymous wrote : It's not the page flows that would be defined within pages but the rules in the pages.xml file.

Right.

anonymous wrote : The things that stopped us was the inability to nest jPDL pageflows. I'd vote for nested jPDL pageflow functionality to be implemented first! :-)

This is possible as of CR1, but you *must* use a nested conversation. ie. begin the pageflow using @Begin(nested=true, pageflow="pfname"). Check the updated numberguess example.

What we don't have yet is "pageflow composition", which means the ability to compose pageflows by specifying the one pageflow includes another, without changing the code or conversation model.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987699#3987699

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987699