[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: What do you guys think of this idea?

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 21 14:57:18 EST 2006

"gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote : What we don't have yet is "pageflow composition", which means the ability to compose pageflows by specifying that one pageflow includes another, without changing the code or conversation model. That capability is certainly higher on the priority list than the stuff we are discussing here. And note that Seam/Security is higher on the priority list than either of these.

Actually, I believe that this possible using an XML external entity. Do you know how that stuff works?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987700#3987700

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987700