[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Re: PluggableInstrumentor

sweetvenkat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 27 01:31:49 EST 2006

"ip0" wrote : Just tested it:

  | jboss 4.0.5 (zip distribution)
  | jdk 1.5.0_09-b03 (win32)
  | bundled eclipse 3.1.1 with jboss-ide 1.5.1.GA
  |
  | The server configuration (chapter 10) worked fine. Which versions have you been using?

Hi;

I am having the same problem what richy007 had. I am using the same tools as you.

jboss 4.0.5 (zip distribution)
jdk 1.5.0_09-b03 (win32)
bundled eclipse 3.1.1 with jboss-ide 1.5.1.GA

Richy, did you find the solution to this? I have been desperate working on this issue. Thanks for letting me know where the problem is? Should i make changes to jbossdeploymentdir/server/default/deploy/jboss-aop.jdk50.deployer/META-INF/jboss-service.xml and /jbossdeployementdir/bin/run.bat?

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988726#3988726

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988726