[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: How do you use EnableLoadtimeWeaving for a Windows Servi

sweetvenkat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 27 01:55:03 EST 2006

"supernovasoftware.com" wrote : I got this to work using the following syntax.  I had to add pluggable-instrumentor.jar  to the classpath and -javaagent:pluggable-instrumentor.jar as an option.

  |   | set claspath=%jdkhome%\lib\tools.jar;%jbossbin%\run.jar;%jbossbin%\pluggable-instrumentor.jar
  |   |
  |   | jbossservice.exe -install JBoss-4.0.3SP1  %jdkhome%\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll
  |   |                           -Djava.class.path=%claspath%
  |   |                           -javaagent:pluggable-instrumentor.jar
  |   |                           -Xms128m
  |   |                           -Xmx512m
  |   |                           -start org.jboss.Main
  |   |                           -stop org.jboss.Main
  |   |                           -method systemExit
  |   |                           -out %jbossbin%\stdout.log
  |   |                           -err %jbossbin%\stderr.log
  |   |                           -current %jbossbin%
  |   |                           -depends "pgsql-8.1"

Hello Jason

I am having the same environment like you. I am getting the same problem that Unable to start AspectManager..Exactly the same.

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3910105

You cofingured the pluggable-instrument.jar in classpath and in options. Good. Where should I make these changes? In which file? is it jboss/bin/run.bat. I found nothing there. No classpath and no options.

Thanks in advance for letting me know. I have been desparate working on this.

Eswarrao Ankamreddy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988727#3988727

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988727