[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Understanding Conversations

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 27 13:30:20 EST 2006

That is the name of the page to be displayed in the conversationList.  Without it, the page won't show up in the conversationList.

Everything in this example looks fine. As a sanity check, I copied the java code into one of my apps and it worked exactly as expected.  I recommend comparing your configuration to the sample applications and looking for differences.  You might also start with one of the sample apps and test your code in that environment.  Whatever is wrong with your setup should pop up.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988980#3988980

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988980