[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: How do you use EnableLoadtimeWeaving for a Windows Servi
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 27 13:30:28 EST 2006
"kabir.khan at jboss.com" wrote : It looks like he is setting an environment property, and referencing that when using the jbosservice to add the new service
I am not getting how he setup the environment. I am using JBOSS IDE 1.5 + JBOSS 4.0.5.GA. I am trying to call a bisiness method thru remote interface of a simple EJB3 session bean. When a business method in this bean is called, i would like to intercept this method to do some background security processing.
I deployed testinstallation.aop, testinstallation.ejb3 and testinstallation.war on to jboss 4.0.5.ga server thru jboss-ide.
This is my package structure. i did not ear this. I uploaded these 3 onto my jboss server on localhost.
I downloaded jboss-aop-1.5.2. from and unzipped it.
1. I copied jboss-aop-1.5.2/jboss-40-install/jboss-aop-jdk50.deployer onto jboss-4.0.5.GA/sever/default/deploy
2. I opened jboss-4.0.5.GA/server/default/deploy/deploy/jboss-aop.jbk50.deployer/META-INF/jboss-service.xml and set EnableLoadtimeWeaving to true.
3. I copied jboss-aop-1.5.2/lib-50l/pluggable-instrumentor.jar onto jboss-4.0.5.GA/bin
4. I opened jboss-4.0.5.GA/bin/run.bat and
set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Dprogram.name=%PROGNAME% -javaagent:jboss-aop-jdk50.jar
5. I opend debug mode thru JBOSS-IDE and the server threw an exception
Problem creating service jboss.aop:service=AspectManager
6. I invoked the servelt thru my browser and the business method in session bean was excuted fine. But, inteceptor was not executed.
Kabbir, can you pls let me know where the mistake is. We strongly depend on jboss-aop in our project.
Thank you very much in advance.
eswarrao_ankamreddy at yahoo.com
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3988981#3988981
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3988981
More information about the jboss-user