[jboss-user] [Javassist user questions] - ERROR [org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer]

sarahjboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 27 21:04:14 EST 2006

When i restart the jboss by using the script to restart it, sometimes i will have the following error message
ERROR [org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer] Could not make local copy for file:/usr/local/jboss/server/default/deploy/jboss-aop.deployer/javassist.jar

And the jboss cannot start if the above message exist!

I do not know why since it work most time.

Could anyone give me some advice ! Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989148#3989148

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989148