[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - JBossSeam & Quartz: how?

MmarcoM do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 28 05:58:17 EST 2006

hi all,
 i have an existing JSF application that uses Spring + Hibernate.
in my app, i am using Quartz (configured via spring) for scheduling tasks..
I was wondering to move my application to use JBossSeam (it integrates well with JSF, and i can use EJB3 for persistence), but i am completely clueless on how to integrate quartz with SEam.
Thing is that at the moment all my beans are configured using Spring (i am using JSF-Spring to make my spring beans avaliable to JSF)...

so, the only choice that i can see is to integrate Seam with Spring....

can anyone give me some pointers on how can i use Quartz with seam?

thanks in advance and regards
 Marco

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989221#3989221

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989221