[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - no-tx-datassource and required transaction type

denis.etienne do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 28 05:58:53 EST 2006

Hello,

In our project, we have defined a datasource using no-tx-datasource.

A client component does a remote call to a session bean method declared with
<trans-attribute>Required</trans-attribute>

In this session bean method, the datasource (no-tx) is obtained through JNDI, a connection is used to create a statement and call to s.executeUpdate is done.

We expected JBoss to be very noisy/angry about the Required-transaction method using a no-tx-datasource.

But nothing happened, can you explain ? please.
Thanks.
Denis.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989222#3989222

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989222