[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Recommended place to store lib files

jaleyba do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 28 05:59:43 EST 2006

"jaikiran" wrote : These might help:

  | http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossClassLoadingUseCases
  |
  | http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ClassLoadingConfiguration

Well, I did some tests but I can't get succeful.

I´ve a .sar that use some classes shared with a web service that I´ve defined as a war app (it is axis deployed as a war).

Then, as I don´t want to have duplicated jar files in different places, put the jar file in axis.war/WEB-INF/lib.

In my sar application I defined:

  | <loader-repository>
  |                 com.bs.notifications.mqseries.listener:loader=axis.war
  |                 <loader-repository-config>java2ParentDelegation=false</loader-repository-config>
  |         </loader-repository>

But when I start JBossAS I receive a message:

I guess it's probably I did a mistake but I don't so I wonder if someone successful in this matter could give me a clue...

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989223#3989223

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989223