[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Problems with Duke-Clustering example

delta296 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 1 10:52:14 EDT 2006

Hello Brian,
I got the j2ee-1.4-doc-tutorial from Sun, the jbossj2eesrc.zip and jbossj2ee-clustering14 from JBoss (http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/getting_started/...).
The example without the clustering-extensions is running very well.
The deployment of the clustering demo was OK, but I cannot logging in, because of the error.
Where can I get a demo application for looking how clustering in JBoss is working, because we want to use it in a production environment?
Are there any more guides available which show what I have to change in applications to make them running in cluster enviroment (I have read the admin-guide and getting started guide)?
thanks
          delta296

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975336#3975336

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975336