[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Poor unmarshalling performance

huayseonglee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 5 03:04:53 EDT 2006

Can someone point me to the download link for jbossws-1.0.4. I am experiencing almost the same problem. My backend component takes only 2 second for the overall processing but when the Web service returning the results to the caller, it takes 13 seconds (excluding the 2 seconds from my server side component). I have tried the similar component developed using Delphi, it does not have such performance issue. I can't imagine what are the things being done by JBOSS during the marshalling and the unmarshalling processing, which make the system so slow.

Please provide me information by sending the link to my email address huayseong3333 at fastmail.fm.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976236#3976236

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976236