[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM BPEL: Process Performance and Workload ?

bertrand.njiipwo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 9 10:18:13 EDT 2006

Hallo community, hi Alex,

i'm back once again. First thanks a lot for your contribuation and explainations. Its help a lot.

Now i still have questions about the implementation details of the jBPM BPEL extention. May be you or someone else in the forum can help me answering this important question.

So what i need to know concerns the number off process instances running on a BPEL Engines in generall and particulary the jBPM engine:

1) - Is there always one process instance running on a bpel engine (generally) when client requests are being processed? This means if i have k-client requests only one process instance processes all incomming requests  for those clients or this fact depends on the implementation details of each bpel engine

2) -  how this fact is implemented in the jBPM engine? Is there only one process instance processing all client requests or the jPBM engine can have more instances of a BPEL process processing incomming requests.

Please is there some  one who can help me answering the above questions. Any documentation or engine Source code reference will help a lot in my investigation.

Thanks in advance once again.

Best regards

Bertrand

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976976#3976976