[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Registering Listeners

JEFFASTOREY do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 9 10:23:53 EDT 2006

Hi -

I'm trying to register a listener with an EJB bean and I'm not really sure how to do it. Before I switched to EJB, I used to be able to do as follows:
   myBean.registerListener(myListener);

And myListener would have methods such as:
   myActionPerformed() {}

which would be invoked when myBean performs a specific event. However, now that I've switched to EJB3 (away from JINI), I cannot seem to do that since the bean cannot resolve the type of the listener - does this make sense?

I've been reading about using the CallbackListener annotation, but I can't seem to translate it correctly.

If anyone has any advice on this topic, could you please help?

Thanks,
Jeff

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976977#3976977

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976977