[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - EJB3 and remote client EJB access

dhartford do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 10 16:09:05 EDT 2006

Hi all,
Trying to use EJB3-9 patch to 4.0.4.GA. Trying to use LdapLoginModule and AppCallbackHandler.

server-side error:

  | 15:47:55,783 ERROR [ServerThread] failed to process invocation.
  | java.io.NotSerializableException: com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx
  |         at org.jboss.remoting.serialization.impl.java.JavaSerializationManager.sendObject(JavaSerializationManager.java:
  | 81)
  |         at org.jboss.remoting.marshal.serializable.SerializableMarshaller.write(SerializableMarshaller.java:84)
  |         at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread.processInvocation(ServerThread.java:381)
  |         at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread.dorun(ServerThread.java:398)
  |         at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread.run(ServerThread.java:239)

I've had very poor success understanding any documentation related to secure remote-EJB access, so forgive my ignorance.

client.java

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977358#3977358

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977358