[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam & clustering

veterok do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 11 07:41:07 EDT 2006

Hello,

There are some questions about clusterization of Seam contexts and entitiy beans. Let's say I have an entity bean, which is scoped to be in Session Context.

1) If i configure cluster cache on entity level (EJB3EntityTreeCache + @Cache annotations in entities), will it be working if I access the same entity from other cluster node? As I understand, when referencing seam component by component's name, Seam looks for the component instance in the context first of all. So, does seam replicates instance of the component between contexts in different cluster nodes?

2) Is there a way to make the whole context to be replicated across all cluster nodes? Let's say I want to replicate session context (assuming that this context contains minimal set of information in order to avoid locks in TreeCache), is it possible?

3) If it is possible to use both approaches, which of them is more efficient and correct?

4) Is there any documentation on clustering approaches in Seam?

Thank you in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977502#3977502

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977502