[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - stan...

redsea do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 11 09:01:34 EDT 2006

I read the two links you provided. I understand that I dont have to include jsf llibraries when deploying to a jboss server.  But how would  I have known this...

add the following to web.xml:

<listener-class>org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener</listener-class>

Thats getting a little to obscure in my opinion. How does one stay on top of all these esoteric things? I would never have known about the  additions to the web.xml file if you hadnt told me.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977522#3977522

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977522