[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Using Seam with JBoss Embeddable EJB 3.0. Any advice?

d1g do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 12 11:50:43 EDT 2006

Thanks for the reply Gavin.

I see what you mean. I had started to change Seam code (commenting stuff out and duplicating classes such as Initialization) but I see that Seam is firmly hooked into the Servlet API.

I think you would be best placed to make the Servlet API pluggable... not to mention JSF. A job for another day!

In the mean time I'll see how far I can get in making a mock Servlet implementation that sits between the Restlet API and Seam. I hope I don't need to do the same for JSF.

I'll let you know if I have any success.

Dig.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977925#3977925

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977925