[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Beginner Problem: BPEL Extension Problem deploying Hello

alex.guizar@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 12 11:50:56 EDT 2006

When you run build.service.XXX multiple times, Ant is smart enough not to rebuild the archive. This might be why you do not see the following line:
[jar] Building jar: .../jbpm-bpel.sar

Your process is being deployed properly :-) The note at the end of section 5.1.3 of the user guide clarifies this situation:

anonymous wrote : Note

  | If this is the first process you deploy after starting the jBPM service, you will see a flurry of logs from Hibernate before the last log shown above. This is normal as long as no ERROR entries appear. Hibernate initializes on demand.

The "last log shown above" corresponds to:

23:55:22,250 INFO  [[/jbpm-bpel]] processDeployServlet: deployed process definition: HelloWorld

This matches the last entry of your output. Furthermore, I see no ERROR entries. Please regard this as normal behavior.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977926#3977926

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977926