[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Deploying an unzipped EAR archive for use with Apache's Docu

toni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 13 13:10:42 EDT 2006

Hi,

how can I deploy the content of an unzipped ear archive directly into jboss-4.0.4.GA ? For a war archive you just unzip it directly into the /deploy directory of jboss.

However, with an ear archive this does not seem to be possible, because certain files would write over each other.

Why do I want this? Well, I need a "DocumentRoot" for Apache to point at, because I use mod_jk with jboss.

With war's this is not problem, because I can extract them directly into the /deploy ment directory of jboss.

Any ideas, what I should do or where to look for?

oToni

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978231#3978231

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978231