[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: problem in a simple seam application

swenbarth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 14 11:43:12 EDT 2006

"mnrz" wrote : "gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote : Set org.jboss.seam.core.init.jndiPattern=#{ejbName}/local

  | Hi Gavin,
  | I am new to Seam, would you please tell me where should I put this? in components.xml I have
  |

  |   | <components>
  |   | 	<component name="org.jboss.seam.core.init">
  |   | 		<!-- JNDI name pattern for JBoss EJB 3.0 -->
  |   | 		<property name="jndiPattern">#{ejbName}/local</property>
  |   | 	</component>
  |   | </components>
  |   |

  | do I have to put that in seam.properties?
  |
  | thank you for your reply

For me this error diappeared when I put 'jboss-seam-booking/' in front of the jndiPattern (I disovered in the JNDI view that RegisterAction was registered under this node).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978334#3978334

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978334