[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Global JAX-RPC handlers

sujeet.banerjee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 14 12:19:33 EDT 2006

I have a JBoss 4.0 instance running, which deploys lots of Webservices (most of them are not written by me; I am just the administrator). Now I am interested in analysing any request that go to any of the deployed services.

Is there a standard-way/hack to intercept the SOAP requests going to any of the depolyed services, without having to configure handlers for each of the service-endpoints individually? May be, something like a global handler which could be configured as a part of the JBoss server, and that would intercept any message irrespective of the service-endpoint it is going to?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978335#3978335

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978335