[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - JBoss AS Intallation on Windows 2003

jpuro do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 15 13:59:35 EDT 2006

Is there any documentation on how to properly install JBoss Application Server on a Windows 2003 box running on JDK 1.5?  What I'm specifically looking for is information on how to size a JBoss AS server to run as well as possible on a windows box.  Some of the specs I need to determine are:

1)  How much memory should be allocated to the server.  2 GB, 4 GB?  How should the JRE be configured to give JBoss the right amount of memory?

2)  How much disk space should be allocated to the server?  Is there a minimum requirement for this.

3)  How does JBoss AS work with multiple processors?  I'm guessing this is dependent on the JRE used.  I'm not sure if it helps to add multiple processors or not.

Regards,

Jeff Puro

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978410#3978410

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978410