[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Way to access mdb-user from MDB code

cjd11 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 15 14:06:48 EDT 2006

Is there a way to get the values for mdb-user and mdb-password from within the MessageDrivenBean instance itself? I can also load the values into environmental values and bind them to the JNDI tree, but I would prefer to be able to acces the values already set in jboss.xml.
I am using jboss 4.0.4GA, integrated with TIBCO EMS, and the reason I need the values is to enable me to send a reply to an incoming message. If anyone has any input it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Caroline.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978412#3978412

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978412