[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Old JMX Class files in jboss-messaging-client.jar?

mailinator do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 18 00:29:52 EDT 2006

We have jboss messaging running on one machine, and we have a web application that is sending messages running on another machine. The web application has jboss-messaging-client.jar in it's classpath so we can send messages to the jboss messaging server (which is on another machine completely).

If we try to expose mBeans from the webapp on the application server, the classes in jboss-messaging-client.jar interfere and we get errors.

I was wanting to know why jboss-messaging-client.jar contains the jmx server classes, what are they used for?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978954#3978954

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978954