[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: JBoss Ide 2.0.0-Beta2 problem

justin033 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 18 00:36:39 EDT 2006

"guurk" wrote : What is the difference b/t the server types JBoss and JBoss Inc?

  | I was getting the same problem with the Finish button not being available for a selected server instance installed as an EJB3 server installation.
  |
  | This was when I set up my server installation as a JBoss v4.0 server type.
  |
  | However, I was able to get my EJB3 project created if I used a JBoss Inc server type to define my server.
  |
  | This also makes me wonder the difference b/t the JBoss Server View and Servers views.
  |
  | Any enlightenment along these lines would be nice. Thanks.

i got the answer...Adding the JBoss Inc Server to the project can add the jars of jboss ejb3.0...

Create the JBoss Inc server is Ok....can finish...[/img]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978955#3978955

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978955